Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Favorite Foundation 2013

Favorite Foundation

Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation

I love makeup since my early teens and have tried and bought a LOT of foundation in my lifetime, but so far my favorite foundation for the last 3 years have been Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation. Not only does it feel silky going on your face, the coverage is AMAZING! Your skin will look flawless, even toned, with a medium-full coverage. There is no SPF in this foundation so it's a great foundation for photography. SPF will cast a white/grayish shadow on your face because of the flash bouncing off your face. For everyday use, I would recommend wearing an SPF moisturizer underneath.

One tube will last you for a while and you don't need much for a nice coverage. If you apply with your fingers, you'll use even less. I apply all my foundation with a foundation brush so it uses a little more product. I am already on my 4th tube. I wear a cheaper drugstore brand (sweat-proof makeup to the gym and when I play sports... I will post it on a later blog).

PROS: Flawless medium-full coverage, Silky smooth on the skin
CONS: Pricey, not a lot of shade options (I wear Cashew Beige)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! :)