Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Favorite Dry Shampoo

Favorite Dry Shampoo

Garnier Fructis - Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo

I LOVE the idea of dry shampoo but have yet to find one that I love until now. I almost gave up on the idea of dry shampoo being for me because every single one that I've tried (from expensive salon brand to the ones sold at Sephora) either leave my roots feeling gross, a little heavy, and/or I can see a light powder on my roots. All the other products also started off spraying well, then after a few use, the powder would clog up the spray and I would have to throw away a full bottle.

This Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo is the best dry shampoo ever! Everything I thought a dry shampoo should be! It completely makes my day or two old dirty hair feel light, full of volume, not oily, smells great, and leave no powder or grayish/white case on my roots. I use this product often, especially after I hit the gym during my lunch hour. Not only does it make my hair look clean the day I spray it on, but also last until the following day. But usually by then, I shower... not because my hair is oily but because I don't want the people around me (my hubby especially) to suffer... hehehe...

PROS: Instant volume, hair looks oil-free, smells great, hair feels light and clean, no white powder showing on dark hair, cheap, can be found at many drugstores, spray doesn't clog
CONS: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! :)